Update: Well, taking all the advice here, since nothing changed, I called in a tech. (I didn't realize it until speaking with a co-worker here, furnace service was something I paid for monthly! Didn't cost me anything).

Anyway, I had a unit (Fill-trol) that was used to increase the water pressure. It had died, so the only thing that was getting water to the upper floors was water pressure! Might also explain why my water pressure to bathtub, etc was low when running 2 things. Going to have to check that.

After the replacement, the tech and I went upstairs and bled the upper unit(s). Now I have heat.

Thanks to all.

Regards