Just bought an 1890 Queen Anne with Arts & Crafts woodwork. The back door has a 2-inch hole where the knob and lockset goes. Is there an old mortise lock that fits in this hole? I remember the term "globe lock" but all I find on the Internet is some company named Globe making locks in China. I could glue in a plug and drill it for a modern lockset but would rather use authentic hardware if it's available.