+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weed killing

Default Weed killing

On a TOH about a month ago they showed a gadget that looked similar to a toilet plunger. It is used to apply weed killer to each weed. Anyone know where I can buy one?

Default Re: Weed killing

I haven't seen it, but for a garden full of weeds, a sprayer will be more effective and will save time, don't you think?

You can take any garden sprayer and set the nozzle to stream and then put the nozzle close to the weed and spray. I do that a lot, especially when I have an undesired plant right next to a desired plant, but I don't use any defoliant stronger than Round-Up with about a tablespoon of Murphy's Oil Soap to a gallon of mix. Add the soap to the sprayer after adding the water or you just get suds.

Quote Originally Posted by keith3267 View Post
    You can take any garden sprayer and set the nozzle to stream and then put the nozzle close to the weed and spray. I do that a lot, especially when I have an undesired plant right next to a desired plant, but I don't use any defoliant stronger than Round-Up with about a tablespoon of Murphy's Oil Soap to a gallon of mix. Add the soap to the sprayer after adding the water or you just get suds.
    OKAY! Thanks for the reply.............

So finally you killed the weeds around your garden or not. Hmm, if yes, kindly post me the name of the gadget because I too facing the same problem.