Poll: Log in or register to vote for the August 2012 cover of TOH (see choices below)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up Re: Log in or register to vote for the Nov/Dec 2012 cover of This Old House magazine

I think cover C is the best one.

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the Nov/Dec 2012 cover of This Old House magazine

Choice A is my choice.

Default I vote for D

D is my choice it is the warmest for the hilidays.

Default Re: Log in or register to vote for the Nov/Dec 2012 cover of This Old House magazine

While cover A is a lovely photograph that draws you into the room, it does not speak to Cozy Holiday. Only Cover D accomplishes it all.

Cover A is homey and comfortable.

I settled on D since with it's better view of the fireplace and holiday decorations it seemed to fit the description best, but since it appears to be the same fireplace as was used in A, they should have swung that shot to the left to include more of it and the decorations. That would be better than looking at the kitchen in D.

Same picture, four different views, The choice I guess it which view you like best. Unlike other choices in the past where you have different views completely, this time it is really one choice. I like the color theme and the look of an open airy design. I think the choice is really which cover has the printing in the location that best suits you.

Smile Re: Log in or register to vote for the Nov/Dec 2012 cover of This Old House magazine

This was a tuff one, all the covers are pretty interesting . . . but A did it for me!

I voted for D because it was the only one that had any trace of the holidays in it. I must agree with others, it still didn't say cozy to me though.

None of them say anything about holidays to me. I really think you could have done better. More of a warm glowing fire, some glowing white lights.. even if it does not say "Christmas" it can have a feeling of holiday warmth. I pick none... SO sad that now even my favorite magazine is getting rid of religion & holidays. SO SO sad.