Could someone please clarify a question about circuit breaker types? I am going to be replacing all of the circuit breakers in our panel with AFCI breakers. The problem is our panel is made by Square D, and Square D makes the worst AFCI breaker (lots of complaints about nuisance tripping). I was told by someone that I need to buy the same brand of breaker as the panel manufacture, like if you have a Ford you need to use Ford parts on it. Is this true, or could I use GE or Eaton Cutler-Hammer breakers in it? I tried to go to the Square D website to download the manual for our panel but could not find it, even though it was just installed around 5 years ago. Thanks.