Sorry if this is the wrong area to post, but I didn't see any heating/AC forums. I have a vacation home with an older Sanyo Ductless Split AC system. There's actually two of them. One cools 2 larger areas, the other 4 smaller bedrooms. Suffice it to say, the system(s) are starting to fail. I've been considering replacements. One such system is the "M system" by Mitsubishi. I understand Mitsubishi to be a leader in the split system/ductless technology. Here are my issues. THe systems spec'd for me are heat pump systems. I don't need supplemental heat for I have a newer, efficient gas boiler. I'm told from the contractor that all of the multi-unit Mitsubishi systems come this way.(?) Also, I am informed by the contractor that there is no rebate program for the above system; be it utility company, state (NJ), nor federal? Could this be the case? From the literature it appears that it is a tremendous increase in energy efficiency compared to my existing system. Are there any AC only split systems that would be more economical yet highly rated for efficiency and dependability? I know there are a few more on the market these days. Thanks very much in advance for any input. I have to pull the trigger on a decision by early October.