We have bleached/shocked our well twice this summer, once when we first moved into the house and just recently. The hot water has a sulfur smell and we do not understand why. The hot water tank was replaced in the last month. To have just bleached the well less than a month ago we hate to repeat that all the time, there must be an answer to this mystery and hope someone out there has some thoughts to our issue. We are on 1 acre, no one in or around our property is doing any digging or new builds. So we can eliminate the possibility that our water supply in the ground is being messed with. thank you anyone for any thoughts