My house is about 60 years old. The water flow in my kitchen keeps getting less over time. I assume that the pipes are getting cloged. I have changed the faucet with no help. The crawl space under the kitchen is about 8 = 10 inches high. Is there someway I can correct this WITHOUT takeing up the kitchen floor???? Any Idea will be helpfull.