+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tile

Question Tile

lantern tile on one wall in the kitchen and , two facing backsplashes... do i keep the same tile (lantern) or can change it up without it looking too funky?

Default Re: Tile

It's your call, do whatever pleases you. let your personality and inner feelings decide. Express yourself!

Thank you... I think I knew that all along... its just tile is so longwearing and I really want to do somethng I could live with for a long time.... leaning towards glass tile or carrera marble subway?! what do you think of those choices?

Sounds good to me.

Don't forget to send pictures when you're done.

Will do. Thanks for your support.

This is still the same room.... just a different area... the floor.... we have a dining room with red oak flooring... short boards... 9"-15", and it buts up to the kitchen floor which is tile... we are wanting to change the floor in kitchen to match the dining room.... having trouble locating "shorts" in red oak... does anyone have any idea as to where I could get these....my other option is to purchase engineered but with random lengths and I really dont want to do this... any suggestions?