+ Reply to Thread

Question enginered wood flooring- A Spruce

Dear Sir,
    I appreciate all the in formation you gave me on installing the flooring.I was advised to level my foundation,which I have been thinking about doing,before I have the floors installed.New question about slab leveling. Please advise what to look for when getting estimates.Olshan,Atlas are very expensive.What advice can you give me as what to look or ask for.

Default Re: enginered wood flooring- A Spruce

Unfortunately, I have never leveled a slab before so I cannot offer much of an opinion on the topic. Hopefully one of my esteemed colleagues will step in and offer some words of wisdom for you.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Default Re: enginered wood flooring- A Spruce

Check out ServiceMagic.com. All of their contractors have ratings and reviews. We have used them for years. They refer us to home owners. We have a five star rating from our customers. You should look for one that has at leaast a four star rating. This is what you will see for the contrator, it is our rating. http://csrtools.servicemagic.com/biz/bangopainting
    These ratings can not be altered, deleted or changed.