We are replacing our dishwasher and the copper pipe to the dishwasher is too short. We don't want to hire a plumber to come and solder a five inch copper tube. We want to know if it is okay to use a braided flexible water line - like the ones under the faucet (from Home Depot)? Connect two or three of those if we need to (need about 36 inches). Thanks.