These old Crane sinks are still common enough here in the Adirondacks that plumbers can repair them and some plumbing supply stores have replacement faucet parts. What we can't find anywhere is a replacement for the angled plastic face plate that covers the big opening through which the faucet assembly is mounted. We're planning a remodel that will move the kitchen to the lakefront side of the house (our "back yard" is Eagle Lake), and would love to move the sink into the new kitchen (with a new, custom-built cabinet). But the old face plate is cracked down the middle and scratched and cloudy with age. Do you know of any source for a part like this? Many thanks for considering our question.