+ Reply to Thread

Smile Saniflo pump and back-outlet toilet

Hi, Friends,

We plan to add a bathroom in the basement and are inspired by the idea of Saniflo. Now question is, do we have to use toilet from Saniflo, or we can choose other toilets from different manufacturers as long as it has back-outlet?

Due to the space limit in our basement, we want to use the wall-hung toilet + in-wall tank sys. I need to be sure that they will work well with each other before I make the decision.

Anyone has expeirience on this?

Thanks a lot!

Default Re: Saniflo pump and back-outlet toilet

As long as they fit well together, you can use a bowl from another mfg. But if it doesn't, and most likely it doesn't, then use saniflo. No big deal.

Why not do it the correct way then you can use any toilet you prefer. Plus you can add other fixtures such as a shower.

http://www.plumbingsupply.com/zoelle..._packages.html

John

Smile Re: Saniflo pump and back-outlet toilet

Thank you!

But unfortunately, it is not an option for us to use the conventional pump. And if we have bigger room, i might not run into this anyway.

Seems it's either a problem not worth mentioning, or sth. nobody has ever met.

I probably should try and find it out as dj1 said.

Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjh2o View Post
    Why not do it the correct way then you can use any toilet you prefer. Plus you can add other fixtures such as a shower.

John

John, I just did a little checking around and Zoeller makes a system that will allow you to use any toilet that has a back flush that is 4" off the floor. Which most are. Here is a link to there system it's at the bottom of the page #203.

http://www.plumbingsupply.com/qwik-jon-ultima.html

John

Hi
    It would be better if your back-outlet toilet have 10" x 12" water surface area , Elongated bowl, Fully glazed 2-1/8", trapway/2" minimum ball pass .

Thank U