I Have enclosed a porch and it now has an 7' x 8' arched opening between dining room to new sun room.
The dining room is sheet rock and the arches are prefab and mudded and finished. My wife wants wall paneling on sun room side.
Does anyone know where to find a flexable cap molding to use at arch opening. This would enable each panel to be capped. I remember useing a metal molding on countertops when I was younger, but think that someone would make a vinyl cap, much like a one sided t-molding used to join 2 panels.