I'd like to trim the inside of my windows in the craftsman style (flat boards with butt joints). I like pictures I've seen where the head casing is the same width as the sides, but it's a little thicker to creat a small reveal. I've seen this board called "5/4 head casing", "5/4 frieze", and "5/4 fascia", but I can't find it by any of those names. My home centers do not carry it in the molding isle and their trim boards are the same width. "Fascia" is exterior siding/roofing term, yes? I have'nt found it there either? Is a lumberyard my only option?