After having my home weatherized I notice condensation on the windows and the dehumidifier in the basement runs non-stop. I am concerned about the buildup of carbon monoxide (I have alarms) and mold and mildew. Are there other solutions than air exchangers? I am also concerned that I will just be pumping air that I have heated or cooled outside. Besides wasting money does this create a negative pressure in the home and effect how the gas fueled furnace and hot water heater work?
Tags for this Thread