In an Ask This Old House episode a bout a year or 2 ago (could be londoner) Richard Trethewey went to someones home top install retro ducts. It was a bladder in each duct that would inflate or delate, so the room would get to the desire temp.

Does anyone remember the name of the product, or the show number it was in?

Thank you for your help.