I am in the process of building an addition. I am at the point of wiring the addition. I plan on using the space for a kitchen and small living room. I would like to run all the wiring and install a sub panel in the additions basement on my own. As far as providing power to the sub panel or updating the main service panel I will probably leave this for an electrician, who already stated he would evaluate my work. I want to make sure I install the correct size sub panel with the proper amps. I have questions about the electrical loads, if an updated service panel is required and suggestions with the installation of the sub panel. I want to make sure I am installing the electric components correctly.

Currently my house has a 100-amp service but I do not utilize all the amps. I have four open circuits and I will be taking out the 40-amp circuit for the range and placing it in the sub panel.
Currently the 100 amps services 1100 square foot home with a range, dryer, washer, refrigerator, gas furnace, and two-window ac’s.

Electrical Load Calculation including new appliances.

So the final electrical load would be:
1. 1591 square feet home.
2. 2 kitchen small appliance circuits
3. 1 laundry circuit.
Permanent appliances will be: watts were found on appliances.
1. Double wall oven 4000 watts. Placed in sub panel.
2. Cook top 6550 watts. Placed in sub panel.
3. Dishwasher 1500 watts. Placed in sub panel.
4. Dryer 5000 watts.
5. Washer 1000 watts.
6. refrige 500 watts.
7. Gas furnace 800 watts.
8. Microwave 1000 watts.
9. Window ac’s 2220 watts.
10. Portable heat 1000 watts.
11. Baseboard heat 3000 watts. Placed in sub panel.
Out door usage is 720 watts.

After doing calculations I come up with 89 amps. Does this sound right? Since the service panel is rated for 125 amps less 20% shouldn’t the service be adequate? Do I need to update the service panel to 200 amps?

Here are the new circuits I will be adding. Total of 10 circuits.
1. 20 amp small appliance 7 receptacles.
2. 15-amp Kitchen area lighting including 7 recessed lights and two switches.
3. 15 amp Living room lighting total of 4 ceiling box’s and two switches.
4. 40-amp range circuit.
5. 40-amp cook top circuit.
6. 15-amp dishwasher circuit.
7. Living room 15 amp receptacles on arc fault total of 6.
8. 20-amp microwave circuit.
9. 240-volt electric baseboard 2 6’ 1000 watt heaters.
10. 15 amp outdoor light and receptacle.

Overall I plan on using a sub panel feeder breaker to power the sub panel, which will be placed 24’ from the service panel. I would like to power all the addition through the sub panel and not have to run any circuits back to the main service panel. Any recommendations or concerned would be appreciated. Thank you.
Sorry for this being so long. I just want to include as much info as possible.