Hi all! I just bought a 100 year old house. I was hoping to just repair the plaster walls, but after removing the 8 layers of wall paper and paint, the plaster is crumbling and cracking and generally pretty weak. Is this something that can be repaired? Should I take it out and start fresh? Is this something I can do on my own or should I be getting a contractor?