I have a crack in the porcelian sink in my bathroom. I am not sure what happened, looks like something fell on it. There is a hole in the middle with spidery cracks going away from it. I cant really afford to replace the whole sink at this time so was looking for suggestions on what to use to repair the hole, just so the sink does not leak into my cabinet. I bought some Rustoleum Leak seal Felxible rubber coating that comes in a spray can so see if I put it on underneath the sink to stop it from leaking.

Does anyone have any better ideas that are economical? I really dont care what it looks like after, just want a quick fix until I can afford another sink.

I tried to upload a pic of the crack but was unable to

Thank you for any help