I removed a pantry in the kitchen of my 90 year-old house. Where the pantry wall was perpendicular to the kitchen wall, there is now a gap between what was inside the pantry and what was inside the kitchen. The kitchen wall is plaster directly over brick and the brick is not all exactly the same depth. Do I plaster the missing section where the brick is now exposed or do I patch it up some other way?