Last year we had a leak on our refrigerator's ice maker and water started leaking into our kitchen. We were able to shut off the main water supply to the house and repair the valve, but I'd like to install a shut-off valve to selectively turn off the water supply to the fridge. The problem is that the pipes supplying water to the refrigerator are covered in our finished basement (completed before we bought the house). Some pipes are accessible in the unfinished section of the basement, but I can't figure out how to determine which of these pipes leads to the refrigerator.