Mold on dining room wall
My husband and I recently bought our home from a 'flipper' and since moving in have realized that the plumbing in our bathrooms was not done correctly when 'updated.' When we run the shower in either bathroom, a pool of water collects on the floor of the room that 'backs up' to the bathroom. We have used our master bath shower the most, and - consequently - we now have wetness under the carpet in our dining room and mold on/in our dining room wall. Neither of us is in any way 'handy' and we have ZERO experience with plumbing. To make matters worse, we don't have the thousands of dollars that I'm afraid would be required to hire a professional. Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be? Do you feel like this is something we could fix ourselves?