About 2 1/2 weeks ago had water damage to our lower level, which had a floating wood floor over a concrete slab.
We have started to take up the wood and pad (it is unsalvageable, we are discarding it all), but there is fuzzy mold all over the bottom of the wood, and on the bottom of the pad as well (white/green/creme colored mold, as well as darker mold on the wood).
My question is, is there a safe way I can remove this myself, or do I need to contact a mold removal team to deal with this, like Servepro? We're look at probably 400sf.
I have attached some photos so you can see what the mold looks like. Thanks for any advice.