The plumber replaced my old leaking faucets with an anti-scalding fawcet lever. He made a hole in the wall measuring approx 12 inches by 14 inches. The optional repair plate is too small ( 8 in X 6" ) to cover the hole. The plumber said to hire a tile layer to retile the wall. Is there a quick and easy way to repair the hole without removing and replacing all the tiles on the plumbing fixture wall? Thanks.