I have a one piece alcove tub/surround that we want to have refinished.

The fixtures and drain trim also need to be replaced. The other side of the wall from the fixtures is an empty wall of another bath. I believe there is a vent in this wall as well. Will a plumber be able to adequately access the valve and pipes from this side?