+ Reply to Thread

Default Is this plumbing or electrical ? Cyclops or camera ? LOL!!!!

Plumbers are here ... Guess what they found in the bathroom they're renovating? There's a large pipe that has something to do with air intake??? Well it's rusted through and back in the day, the previous owners plugged up a hole in it with a fuse, then taped up the pipe with duct tape. I HAD to take a photo of this ... ***!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Default Re: Is this plumbing or electrical ? Cyclops or camera ? LOL!!!!

You'll need to make your photo available to the public, or host it somewhere else.
    The "Senior Member" designation under my name doesn't mean I know a lot, it just means I talk a lot.I've been a DIYer since I was 12 (thanks, Dad!). I have read several books on various home improvement topics. I do not have any current code books I can refer to. I was an apprentice plumber for two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencepost View Post
    You'll need to make your photo available to the public, or host it somewhere else.
    Anything posted to FB stays on FB, whether "public" or not, which means that it's only viewable by FB members. If you want everyone to see your images, you must use a public host, such as photobucket or similar site.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

FB pages can be made publicly viewable but you have to do all of them or none. With all the problems inherent with "farcebook" you'll never see me signed up there

Phil