we are renting a house and would like to install doors to separate 2 rooms. There is a painted door frame between the rooms that at some point had double doors installed (you can see where the hinges were on the sides, and also there are holes int he top of the door frame and the floor). I am wondering if there is any way to install doors with some sort of pressure system (like the safety gates) that would not require drilling in the frame? Or maybe there is something else we could use to separate the rooms? A room divider or curtains won't do, it has to be more sound proof, as one of the rooms will become a baby room. Thank you for your suggestions.