+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: fresh dirt mound with holes EVERYWHERE

sorry I have to do one more post and then it will work THANK YOU ALL

OK Here is the link of pics for my yard problem they really are not holes they are more of a fresh dirt mound with a hole in the center hopefull these pics will help with getting some answers
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=cd5db64215

You are better off just uploading the pic here now that you can post links and images, rather than trying to link to a site that won't allow viewing of said images unless you are a member.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

It looks like ihas been a while since a new post has been made for you, and no clear answer. I do not have one either, but I've got a few comments.

MUD DOBBERS are similar to wasps, yellow jackets...They burrow into the ground and may have a mound, may not. I know they sting and it hurts A LOT!

I'm guessing your treatments for grubs, etc. took care of ANTS. They have a dirt mound. (Captain Obvious here...)

TERMITES make dirt mounds, or one for the nest with many entrances. This is a bad thing and needs an exterminator because the usual thing from any store will not kill a large hive like it sounds like you described.

MOLE holes are about an inch around and may or may not have a nice tunnell (sp?) to see. (Captain Obvious strikes again!)

That's all I've got for you....good luck with a remedy!