+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default fresh dirt mound with holes EVERYWHERE

S~O~S!!!! I Have a HORRIBLE problem going on and nobody seems to have a clue I recently (this yesr) Have started to notice a few small dirt patches in my yard and there is a small opening in the center about as round as a cigarette filter someone told me it was grubs treated twice and now I am just going crazy there are these little spots/holes/mounds everywhere and they are only getting worse.everyday there are more I know we have nightcrawlers in our yard and we always have and this has never happened before but it is seriously begining to ruin our whole yard I will include all the pics which i took yesterday PLEASE any and all suggestions would be helpful I do not know what it is so I can not stop it
    this is the link there are several photos THANK YOU ALL FOR LISTENING I AM IN TEARS TRYING TO SAVE MY YARDhttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=cd5db64215
    this is the link for the photos
    Last edited by barbyellen64; 05-21-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Default Re: fresh dirt mound with holes EVERYWHERE

i cant seem to post my pics for this?????????

Have you noticed or seen any unusual insects around?
    I've seen YELLOW JACKETS building underground nests and creating holes like you're describing in the past. Could it be your case too?
    BTW, you need at least 10 posts, to be able to upload photos. But there are other ways to post photos.

How can iget these pics up there???

You already have 3 posts, and you need 10 to be able to post photos, so just post 7 more...

Make comments on other folks' posts till you reach 10 posts total.

THANKS FOR YOUR SDVISE!! I dont know if this will make a difference in you post reply but I have treated the yard twice now for grubs and such!!!

cicada killer bees make holes like that, but I've never seen a whole yard covered with them

i LOOKED THAT ONE UP TO AND IT SAYS IT IS TOO EARLY YET FOR THEM BUT THE MOUNDS DON'T LOOK THE SAME i AM GOING TO MAKE A COUPLE OF MORE POSTS AND THEN i CAN SHOW YOU THE PICS PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME I AM NEW HERE!!! THANKS FOR POSTING

I called the count extension office today and sent them the pics and he wasn't sure yet and was going to forward the pics on to another colleague but he said they may come down and look

I think I am able to post a link now so for those of you that I have been visiting with if it pops up please any and all suggestions would be awesome!!!