We live in an old 1940s Farmhouse. Ea yr we have been re-doing a room. This yr we did the kitchen area, where we broke the wall between the "parlor" area, and the kitchen. It looks great. In one corner was the chimmney for the home. We took the old plaster off of it, and exposed it. It looks very cool, so we want to just leave this. Here's the problem. Where the chimmney meets the new wall, ie dry wal, there is a gap. What should we use to join them? there is gaps where the bricks are, and the wall. It's uneven...any ideas?