We have a 100 yr old house and are looking to upgrade the faucet on the bathroom pedestal sink. On the bottom side of each handle is an almost flush nut w/3 'buttons' around the face of them. The nuts are threaded so we were wondering if there is a tool or method of getting these nuts loose. The bathroom itself dates bace to the 1930's per date on the stool tank. Hope this is clear enough.