PLEASE HELP. What is the name of the kitchen sink spray hose attachment that has a nipple type slip fitting, (that kind of looks like the one in the above picture).
I am trying to install a new used sink, and am unfamiliar with this type of water hook up fitting.
It looks like a long nipple type (male) metal connector, that slips into a female metal end that has 2 holes in it, then has 2 pieces of plastic pieces that are held on with a simple oval shaped wire. (The 2 pieces of plastic do not meet all the way around).
These does not make sense to me as how it would not leak.
I need to learn about this, and how it works before I install it in my kitchen, (which is completely torn apart now).
Thank you in advance.