when I was a child I cleaned out tile ditches on our farm. I used a long handle tool that was an angled scoop. It dug the lose dirt out of the bottom of the tile ditch so the tile would lay in a rounded bottom of the ditch. I'm now older than that dirt and need to buy another of those tools. I can't figure out what it was called and thus find it on the internet. What are those scoops/shovels called?