Hi folks!
I just replaced my bathroom sink faucet, and things were going well. I removed the old popup apparatus from where it joins the P trap. But I discovered that my P trap is PVC and glued together. As a result, I don't have enough space between the underside of the sink and the top of the trap to slip the new popup apparatus in. What's the best solution? Saw out this glued P trap and replace it with a removeable one?

Thanks for any help you can give!