I watched the video where Roger Cook adds a rain barrel and uses a diverter connected to the downspouts. Once the rain barrel is full the water is diverted back to the downspout. The diverter that Roger used was for a retangular downspout. My house has round downspouts, does anyone know of a diverter that will work with round downspouts? I have search on the Internet and have had no luck. Thanks in advance for you help.