+ Reply to Thread

Default re-doing my master bath

Im lookign at totally redoing my master bath. I will do all the work myself, but id like the guidance of either a designer or i dont know if theres a site on the net somewhere that you can punch all your demensions in and it will give you a couple options? Has anyone ever done this??

Default Re: re-doing my master bath

Decide what your needs are, then go ****** or to the bix box store and start getting dimensions and play with it like a puzzle.

You're space may, or may not be able to meet all of you desired features. You also have to consider electrical and plumbing requirements for some things like heated floors, whirlpool tubs and so forth.

Pay hte most attention ot proper installation methods for shower and tubs drains, surrounds and ALL moisture control methods. If oyu do it wrong, you'll have major mold and.or MAJOR water damage.
    1925 Two-Story Stucco Beaux Arts Neoclassical

The big box stores offer what you're looking for.

Once you get the design bits worked out, head on over to the John Bridge Tile Forum where you can get information on the complete remodel as well as have the ability to post pics along the way.

high 5 for doing it yourself mate, apart from cutting down on costs by the end of this you'd have gained invaluable experience

Sunset Publishing has a great design book out; it is available at Lowe's and Home Depot. What's great about it is that it comes with free software to design your bath and will print out materials list and even cost. Takes a little while to learn but well worth the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan00016 View Post
    you should seek some help from the experts.

Thats why I am on here. I can do all the work and make it code compliant.. Its more the Ideas and design, im not that creative. If i was I woulda been an artist