I am a homeowner, and I just recently performed a water test on my roof and pa****t flashing to determine the source of a water leak in my 2nd floor bathroom. I've pin-pointed the area but am confused on whose scope of work it is to repair. I have a vertical access door (not roof hatch)that leads to my roof. The source of the leak is where the bottom of the door jamb meets the roof surface. (I have pictures available for clarity if needed). My question is, should i call the door guy to install trim/flashing around the head and jamb, or should i call the roofer to repair the sealant and membrane at the jambs? Or do I have to call both. Please Help. Thanks.