I've recently bought new sound system for our basement and will be installing in-ceiling speakers (we have drywall ceiling) and my question is this: What can I use as a way to provide permanent access to the air damper controls (required in WI)? All I can find is the square access panel and it does not look nice next to the speakers.

Thank you,