I'm looking for web images so I can design/proportion a sun awning for our south facing windows on our queen anne victorian home. I suspect these may be an east lake or stick style feature, but still need the right term for my search. What do you call the wooden awning built above a window that is integrated into the architecture. They're never very large, but provide shade at the middle of the day. Thanks.