Default New lifelong no-maintenance stone deck.

Has anyone seen Paverdeck on Youtube. They have a galvanised deck system that lasts indefinitely and is finished in stone or concrete pavers.

Default Re: New lifelong no-maintenance stone deck.

Some of the claims they make are not true.

Steel, concrete, pavers and stone won't last indefinitely. Steel rusts, concrete crumbles, pavers deteriorate and stone breaks - eventually, no matter what you do to them.

BTW, what is the cost of a typical 10x12 steel deck with pavers, 4' off the ground?

He's a spammer or a newb that's a johnny-one note. He posted another reply here shilling for that same company.
    Casey
    Remove not the ancient landmark, which your fathers have set.

I am just looking into this, but also found Trex has a similar type steel deck structure with Elevations. Have a look at their website they offer a 25 year warranty. Paverdeck has a 30-year warranty. Alot of concrete pavers come with a lifetime warranty. I like the idea you can change one paver out of it cracks. I also like that they don't promote one brand over another.

BTW, I am researching and trying to understand marketing claims and responses in the decking industry. How is it that utility towers, bridges, oil rigs, and ships on the ocean can last with anodes, but we automatically assume a deck structure can't. Something to look into.

Last reply. I checked their website and they have alot of interesting information about decking materials. The materials cost the same as with composite decking. The upgrade to a steel deck is less than $2-3 per square foot over a wood structure - ***. Seems real.