+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Mystery at the Barrington House

I have been watching the Barrington House in Rhode Island from practically day one on the web cam. Now I saw that they their had wrap part and the camera crew was there. So I thought well no more web cam and no more seeing the project but then I noticed it was off then it was on again and now finally off. I say that is good because now this family can get some privacy. Still though it leaves a mystery what happened to their front windows. If you look at the webcams you see them working on the front windows. I just wonder if they were defective or someone doesn't like the family or something and smashed some windows. It sure wouldn't be the first time I had heard of vandalism on a This Old House site but something like this hasn't happened since those rich folks had Tom Silva build out their house and add a piano room. It was then that Tom Silva mentioned the damage on tv to Steve Thomas. If anybody knows anything about this I hope they post it here and mention what happened on tv. I think a great deal of people are curious. If it was a crime and someone knows who broke the windows they should report it to the police.

Default Re: Mystery at the Barrington House

This is a presumption on my part. I noticed that when ever they were going to tape in the living area and the sun was going to be shining directly in they placed large black "screens" over the windows. I believe that when the web cam froze with the "loader" up at the bedroom window they were either placing or removing one of those screens.