+ Reply to Thread

Default Back flushing towlets

I an interested in purchasing a back flushing towlet. I have seen several of them on various shows but can not find one locally. Where can I purchase one?? All the towlets that I find are the standard botton flushing

Default Re: Back flushing towlets

Here is what your looking for but there a little pricey.
    http://americanstandardparts.faucetd...oilet/p1053141

John

All the back flow toilets I have seem have been AmericanStandard commercial units. They need a larger water supply and pressure.

Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Jack that toilet requires a standard water supply. It's a pressure assist toilet. Basically instead of a gravity feed flush it has something similar to a balder inside the tank. It's called a flushometer tank. They flush very good but they are noisy.

John
    Last edited by johnjh2o; 01-12-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Smile Re: Back flushing towlets

They are call power flush or pressure assist toilets but I don't advise you to purchase one no less have it installed in your home yes they flush very well but at night or anytime people will hear it anywhere in the home when it flushes when they break they cost as much as a new toilet to fix and there is lots of gravity flush toilets now that can out perform them such as the American Standard Cadet 3, the TOTO, Gerber Avalanche and so on...
    Orem Benjamin Plumbing http://www.benfranklinplumbingorem.com 153 N Garden Park Orem UT, Orem, UT 84057
    (801) 960-1565 ‎