+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Table saw

Default Re: First Table saw

JK how many RPM'S does the 4000 have for NO load,,,,3600 or so ?

The New Bosch GTS1031 has 5000 RPM'S NO load....She's a screamer but has a 18" limited ripping Capacity. Yours probably has 29/30"

In my opinion if you want to Fly Coach get a Bosch. If you want to FLY 1st Class with the Big Dogs go with Delta or Jet.

Just a heads up Delta was sold off from Stanley/Black&Decker to a Tiawan-Ezee company in 2011.Who knows what the future/quality of the tools will be in the end. When Delta was owned by Pentair there tools were the best in the Industry. Reel WORK HORSES.
    Gizmo

Cut it 3 times & it's still to short.
    Inventor of the Miter Master Plus.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    When Delta was owned by Pentair there tools were the best in the Industry. Reel WORK HORSES.
    Correction, when Delta was Rockwell they were the best in the industry. I agree with you though, Delta used to mean something. Most of my shop is Delta.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    Correction, when Delta was Rockwell they were the best in the industry. I agree with you though, Delta used to mean something. Most of my shop is Delta.
    In 1981 Rockwell power tool group was acquired by Pentair and re-branded Delta Machinery. Pentair's Tools group was acquired by Black & Decker in 2005.

Hard to say whats gonna happen now that the Tiwanessse own them. Who knows maybe they will get back to the old standards,,,,
    Gizmo

Cut it 3 times & it's still to short.
    Inventor of the Miter Master Plus.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content