I have 3 baths. New fixtures already purchased. Not sure if I can use them and still make it easier for someone with Alzheimers to use. Any suggestions for incorporating into a design for that need?

Currently, 1 bath had a 36x36 neoangle next to a toilet and about 20" from the bathroom door that opens towards the shower. The shower door opens towards the toilet. Putting 12x12 porcelain tile on the floor(not sure if glazed or unglazed). There is a double sink vanity 76" wide on the wall opposite the toilet and shower. I have a separate hand held, on a wall union and fixed head. I'm not sure how to handle seating (separate removable seat or built into a knee high)? Creating a custom shower pan or using fiberglass or acrylic? Location and direction and length of any grab bars?

The other 2 baths have new cast iron toto tubs. One is recessed and the other is semirecessed. Should I put up curtains or sliders or combo custom with slider for the semirecessed tub?? If glass enclosure recommended, should it be fully framed or frameless?

I can email floor layout to anyone, if they are comfortable with that.

Thanks for any kind advice.
Barry