Default Foamy Hot Water from faucet

I have a Weil Mclane indirect hot water tank, I have just started getting a lot of foaming from the HOT WATER side of my faucets. What would cause this and how do I correct it.

Default Re: Foamy Hot Water from faucet

This could be caused by the accumulation of sediment or scale at the bottom of the tank, especially if you have well water-----put a bucket under the indirect's flush valve and flush a quart or two from the bottom of the indirect HWH flush valve (you may have to shut off the cold water supply first)---if you get a lot of sediment, or cloudy water, repeat the process until you get clear water---make sure to re-open the cold fresh water supply valve when you're done flushing.
    Last edited by brewster; 01-07-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Default Re: Foamy Hot Water from faucet

Quote Originally Posted by jack0764 View Post
    I have a Weil Mclane indirect hot water tank, I have just started getting a lot of foaming from the HOT WATER side of my faucets. What would cause this and how do I correct it.
    I know it's been a few years but I'm curious if you ever got an answer on this one? I'm having the same issue and can't seem to find out what the cause is? Thx.