A few weeks ago the Ask This Old House that was shown on our public TV had something in the "Guess what this is" slot that really interested me. It was a single plant herbicide sprayer that covered the weed thereby preventing spray from hitting other plants. It also had a long handle that would make it possible to use without bending over, making it perfect for someone like me who has arthritis. Does anyone know what this was called or how I can find out what it is called and where I can buy it?