On a recent "Ask This Old House" show, I saw Tommy use a specialty saw which I refer to as a "plunge reciprocating saw." He used this saw to cut off the bottom of door trim prior to installing wood flooring. I have seen similar saws used by surgeons to cut bone. Who make these saws, how expensive, where can I get one, and what are they actually called.