Re: Leaky Faucet
If all you're trying to do is stop the leak, then you can likely achieve that by rebuilding the faucet, which isn't all that difficult, however without discerning marks you'll have to take the parts with you to the store, which means no water to the house until the repair is complete.
- Turn of water main to the house
- Open a sink faucet to relieve the pressure on the system.
- Remove the shower handle.
- Under the shower handle should be a nut or a clip to remove which will allow the internals of the valve to be removed.
- Take internals to the store and match up new parts
- Install new parts
- Turn on water and check for leaks.
I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!