I have leaky faucet @ bathtub and people are saying that if you want to change the faucet without opening the wall, you have to use same company and model series.
But mine doesn't have any name on it. I guess it is some kind of generic replacement. It one pull know with turning left for hot and right for cold.
Does any one know where I can find one like this or have suggestion.
Thanks in advance.